The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

About Helena: Current Events in My Life

It looks like I’m back on my game, “Thank God!” I’ve been just working away the last few weeks. I’ve gotten 3 new prints done, 4 new cards, the 2007-2008 calendar is off to the printers, and I feel like I’m finally getting my head out of the clouds. As you can see, I have been busy with the blog, 3 new articles including this one. I’m ordering supplies and planning out stuff for the up coming festivals which include the Ollala, WA. Bluegrass Festival on Aug. 18th and the Bremerton Blackberry festival over Labor Day weekend. (Be sure to come out and support me)

I’ve been really getting into Photography the last few weeks, as well as using the heck out of my Canon PowerShot S3 IS. I’ve been learning all about Digital Photography, reading articles (visit: http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/ ). I've even learned tons from a Photography Class; I assisted with teaching in July for Olympic College - Edventure Camp Program. It was really fun; I learned, I taught, and I got to spend time with kids (something I love to do). Well, that’s it for me be sure to visit Buddygirlgreetings.com in the coming weeks, I should have it updated by Aug. 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312