The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Monday, April 30, 2012

UpComing Event: BBG will be on Callow Avenue

This Saturday, have a blast and celebrate with me on Cinco De Mayo, Charleston District style by spending the day shopping, enjoying Kitsap businesses, Mexican Wrestling, a car show, music, and giveaways this Saturday May 5th from 11am - 5pm on Callow Avenue, Bremerton, WA 98312. There will be crafts, gifts and food included greeting cards, clocks, jewelry, original artwork, candy, cloths, toys and all kinds of things to look at and shop for and every purchase goes to support small businesses in Kitsap and it just going be the best street fair Kitsap has seen in a long time, great for the whole family.

Buddy-Girl would love to see you there, this will be a indoor event rain or shine!
Cinco De May on Callow Avenue
Saturday May 5th from 11am - 5pm
Callow Avenue, Bremerton, WA 98312

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312