The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

BGG: Something New...Finally!

Vintage Copper Earrings
Hey everyone, I'm know it's been a long time, I'm really trying to get my act together, but who really knows when that's actually going to happen. Until then I can share one of the new project I've been working on the Buddy-Girl Jewelry Collection, I currently trying to setup shop on www.artfire.com, loving the ease of use so far, check out some of the stuff I've made. buddygirlgreetings - ArtFire Seller Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312