The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Project: Kitsap Co. Small Business Referral Guide and Directory

So, I've been really busy lately and the biggest thing I'm working is the Kitsap County Small Business Referral Guide, after attending one of my Washington CASH meetings, I got the idea, mainly because people wanted more referrals to bring in more business for everyone, I figured that if we had a book that listed everyone's business in detail (and not just for WA CASH Members), that it would be easier to refer fellow members, thus the Kitsap County Small Business Referral Guide and Directory was born (long title I know, let's just call it the Kitsap Business Referral Guide for short or the KSBG).

The Kitsap County Business Referral Guide is a New Quarterly Listing Resource of Businesses Owned and Operated in Kitsap County. Our goal is to put locate businesses at the finger tips of Kitsap consumers and other small business owners’. so YOU can easily refer and find Kitsap businesses and help Kitsap thrive. Published by Buddy-Girl Greetings and Design Services.
 

Your order includes placement of a 4.25x5.5'' ad in the Kitsap County Small Business Referral & Guide Directory and 2 Guide Books.


Get Placed! Be Known! Refer a Fellow Kitsap Small Business!
Get Placed, Today & Be Referred, Tomorrow!

The “You Scratch My Back, I Scratch Yours” Directory…

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312