The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Read Another Article: New York - Gay Marriage

National impact from New York marriage law: experts

NEW YORK (Reuters) – When New York became the sixth and by far the largest state to legalize same-sex marriage, following a grueling overtime session in the state Legislature on Friday, it immediately transformed the national debate over the issue, legal experts said.

With a population over 19 million -- more than the combined population of the five states that currently allow gay marriage, plus the District of Columbia, where it is also legal -- New York is poised to provide the most complete picture yet of the legal, social and economic consequences of gay marriage.

Click to Read More
 _________________

My Thoughts:

I say good for New York, I hate the way people are so against it, they're just being judgmental freaks, I mean if you truly believe it's because someone is wired wrong or because they are just choosing to be gay, then why don't you just let them make the best of their situation and live their life to the fullest, if they are truly going to pay for it in the afterlife, let that be the cast. If you don't agree and you believe they will get theirs then just don't vote, stay neutral that is your right, "Don't Judge" that's in the Bible too you know.

I say if you aren't hurting nobody and it's makes you happy, go for it. I will not stand in the they of anyone else's happiness, regardless of if I agree with it or not. It's not my place and or right. Knowing that my neighborhood is gay, green, rich, poor, like to walk around nude; doesn't affect what I eat, when I sleep, when I pay my bill. It doesn't even effect when I laugh, smile or cry, cause it has nothing to do with me. It's only a problem when I let it be and that's what you judgmental freaks do and it's actually really pathetic get a life and stop letting what other's do effect you life so much, only you have to power to let someone being gay hurt or effect your life.

It's people like you that make it nessary for the Government to get involved, to remind us that everyone is intitled to all their rights as an American and a person, weather you agree with them or not, if they aren't causing harm they should be able to do whatever they want. If the church could remember that, we wouldn't have to vote. That goes for believe in whatever you want, being whatever color you were born with, weather you are in wheelchair, you are over weight, a female or you talk funny. We call deserve the right to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312