The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Monday, April 22, 2013

OnGoings at BGG: Buddy-Girl Greetings and Design Services Is All New!



Buddy-Girl Greetings is born again, we’ve been in business for almost 8 great years, but as an artist and designer, changing with the times it very important to us. So, I’m proud to debut, the Brand New Buddy-Girl Greetings and Design Services!

Buddy-Girl Through the Years
We have been working very hard and wanting to rebrand Buddy-Girl for some time, it’s just really hard to get to your own promotional stuff when you work on other people’s stuff, not that we mind working on client’s project, so keep them coming. But in the last month, things have finally started to come together. We will be officially re-launching Buddy-Girl Greetings this week, first by updating all our social network pages with new photos, covers and profile pics with the new Buddy-Girl logo, second later this week we will be uploading the first three pages of our newly redesigned website, which includes a complete graphic design service page, contact form and content, it’s still in the development stages, but I’m just so excited, I couldn't wait for all the product pages to be done, so in the next few months we will be slowly adding updated product pages and design sample pages, until the site is complete. And lastly, we will be officially launching the Buddy-Girl Jewelry Collection on Artfire.com. So please, keep checking back with us for updates and to see what’s new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312