The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ongoings at BGG: Out Comes of Passed Events

Guest what, everyone? The results of that art show (The CVG Show) I told you about, back in November are finally in and 1 of my 3 entries actually made it in. How great is that? Drum roll, please, my “Silverdale Morning” photo made it in. I was really hoping that Geisha or Manette would make it as I’m always more confident about my design work than my photography. Seeing that I only recently gotten heavy into photography because of the Kitsap Calendar, you can understand. Nonetheless, I’m still very much happy to see my name included on a list with some of the most famous artists in Washington State. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, “I’m moving up in the world.” And you all can be like, “I knew her back when.”

Thanks to everyone who sent out positive vibes for me!

I hope that you all will be able to visit the Collective Visions Gallery during the month of February and see my piece. Collective Visions Gallery 331 Pacific Avenue -Bremerton, WA 98337

Also, I taught my first Continuing Education Class for Olympic College – Poulsbo. It was so much fun; I just hope that everyone that attended got something out of it. Be sure to sign-up for the March 15th I advertising class I will be teaching, quick tips to help you make killer ads. Plus, I will be teaching at least 3 more classes coming up in the Spring Quarter this time at the OC Bremerton campus. I’ll keep you posted with dates and times for those classes.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312