The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

About Helena: Current Events in My Life

Okay, so it being Feb 10, how excited am I, why you ask? Cause it’s my Birthday and I’m a Birthday freak. I just love them getting older, getting wiser, getting cake. I love cake, I would eat cake and ice cream like everyday if I could, but then I would be the size of a house and that wouldn’t be good. Still, I love cake. I’m the big 28, although I don’t look a day over 18 as everyone likes to point out, to me. I will say that on a good day I can pass for 21. It’s annoying and fun at the same time; I mean that even though I own my own business and can be pretty driven, I’m a big kid at heart and I plan to stay that way. So, that might have something to do with it, plus the people in my family tend to not age, my mom is 51 and she doesn’t look a day over 39, she could look younger if she dyed her hair. Anyways, I just wanted to share with you all, my Birthday and how much I love them, especially my own, so everyone wish me a Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312