The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Ongoings at BGG: New Products

I’m taking Buddy-Girl Greetings into a new direction; well, I guess a new direction is pretty strong, how about we say, branching off into a new direction. I was want to start a line of apparel and other stuff, nothing fancy at first, just some of my designs on t-shirts and mugs to start. Then maybe someday designing my own line, but that’s way too far into the future to think about now.

I’ve always liked fashion and when I was little I wanted to be a fashion designer, which of course was right before I wanted to be a computer repairman and right after I wanted to be a world famous dancer. Anyways, I already have some ideals that I hope to unveil at this year’s Blackberry Festival. One of my ideals will be launching soon, in the form of stationary and other stuff. I’m hoping to tap into the teen girl market with this new addition. I won’t say much more on it other then “she” looks really cool and “she" is really fun to play with, “she” is also what go me thinking about apparel stuff, in the first place. Look for “her” in the next month or so. (updated 3/18/2008) "she" is here now, "Gothic Girl" is here visit www.buddygirlgreetings.com to check her. out

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312