The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ongoings at BGG: Current Events

I’m so excite! I just got done with the Bremerton Blackberry Festival (okay, maybe not, just got done), although attendants was down, Buddy-Girl Greetings still managed to increase sales by about 20% from last year (Yay, me!). So, I’m just over the moon, thank you do everyone who stop by my booth to just look, say “hi”, and of course to all of you who bought something.

Now that the Blackberry Festival is over, I have the North Kitsap Holiday Festival to look forward to, that happens November 2nd-3rd, so I hope to see you all there, too. I also have the BGG website to update with all the new products and catalog, and to work on new entries for the blog.

Well, that all for now, later everyone and thanks again for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312