The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Ongoings at BGG: Current Events (The Blackberry Festival)



Hey, guys, I just been really busy getting ready for this year’s Bremerton Blackberry Festival. There is always tons of stuff to do to get ready for a show. And this year is no exception, I have the 2008-2009 calendar to get done, all the Gothic Girl stuff to get tag and ready, cards have to be cut and folded, new designs have to be sent to the printers, and don’t get me started on display stuff for the booth and updating all my promotional stuff.

Not that I’m complaining or anything, I love it, but it does leave little time to write or think about what I’m going to write next. I only have 3 posting topics on my list, one on the “Breaking Dawn” the last book in the Twilight Series (You all knew it was coming, so don’t be surprised), I have one about over coming a creative block, and one on Dyslexia, something very near and dear to my heart. I might do one on 2008 movies I’ve seen as well, so that’s like 4 postings.

Anyways, thanks for staying posted and I hope I can meet or see some of you this Labor Day weekend (August 30th to September 1st) on the Bremerton Boardwalk; for the 19th Annual Blackberry Festival. I’ll be the cute chick in the white booth that has the big Buddy-Girl Greetings banner and all the artwork.

Hope to see you there, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312