The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ongoings at BGG: Current Events

Hey, everyone, I know it’s been awhile since your last update on Buddy-Girl Greetings. That’s mainly because I’ve been in lazy mode, again and haven’t done much since launching Gothic Girl (sad, but true). I always seem to get into a funk around spring time, I don’t know why but it always seems that I have this creative-breakdown around spring. But, it’s okay, because as summer approaches I always seem to snap out of it and this year is no exception.

BGG upcoming events and projects include the 3rd Annual Kitsap Calendar for 2008-2009, the Summer/Fall Card Collection, Gothic Girl Apparel (due out this August 30th), the Bremerton Blackberry Festival and maybe a few other shows that I’m working. Bottom-line it’s the busy season and I’m back on my game.

That’s all for now, be sure to check out the BuddyGirlGreetings.com because I’ve made some updates and be sure to read some of the older postings here on the blog, there some great stuff and some funny stuff as well, at least in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312