The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's My Birthday!!! Yaay, Me!

So, today is my 29th Birthday, I’m excite, I’m not freaking out because, I’m almost, 30 either. So, it’s all good. I had a big Birthday Bash on Sunday; I got to cook for all my family and friends. I made Japanese food or I should say, Japanese inspired food, it was fun, my first party in my new place (you’ve, got to love that!). 

As, I have mention it before, I love Birthdays and getting older, I don’t feel old (I now have 2 gray hairs), but I did have my first pause moment when someone said, “this is your last year in your twenties” I don’t know, I’ve never paused before, but when she said, that I was like, whoa, that’s so true, wow! So, that’s not really a freak-out, of more of a revelation. I look young for my age, so I’m not really worried about getting older, plus, I love cake, and Birthdays and Cake just go together, so I kinda have to love Birthdays.

Well, that’s all I have for today, I’ve been really busy with moving, taxes and everything, so I’m haven’t had time to post much, but I have like three postings on my desktop just waiting to be spell checked and edited. So, I should have something soon. Until then, laters…

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312