The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Totally Random: A New Movie Trailer

Okay, so last week, I was checking out the yahoo, like I do and I came across a new movie trailer. As you might know, I’m a big fan of movie trailers, I watch everyone I come across. And when I first discovered Apple.Quicktime many years ago, I watch every last one of them, it took me about 2 and a half hours. Anyways, there is a new trailer out and I swore to you all, I totally cried watching it. I don’t cry too much at movies unless they are really sad or really cute. I’ve teared up at every Rugrats movie, the 1st when they thought that Spike the dog had died and Angelica was like “you dumb dog”, the 2nd one when everyone was dancing with their mom, all but Chuckie, cause his mom was dead. And, at the 3rd one with the Wild Thornbirds, when everyone was all mad at Tommy’s dad and he was like sad for his dad. Hell, I tearing up just thinking about it (I know, I’m so corny and sappy).


So, what new trailer has gotten me all teary eyed and why, well it’s the new “Where the Wild Things Are” trailer, it’s got to be one the best movie trailer in a very long time, it’s just an awesome trailer. And the quality of the film looks off the chain. I swear watching it I had this overwhelming feeling of my childhood flashing before my very eyes. All of sudden, I was transported back to grade school and I was sitting Indian style on a big round carpet and my teacher was reading it out loud to me all over again. It’s was that powerful, no lie. It’s so amazingly awesome that, I’m not the only one saying so, check out this posting.


So, if you want to take a trip back to the days of naptime, you so have to watch this trailer. And, let me know what you think of it too, I would love to have comments to post, about this one on the blog, just so the work know, I’m not being overly silly about this one. Enjoy and laters. Trailer Link click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312