The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Totally Random: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy is Coming on Blu-Ray!

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Theatrical Editions) [Blu-ray]How exciting! As all my friends and family know, I’m a huge Lord of the Rings fan (yeah, that’s right I’m a geek and pride of it). Annually I actually hold what I call National Lord of the Rings Day, which usually falls on the third Saturday in December. Why that day? Because when they originally released the 4 disc of each film it was usually on the third Tuesday of December and I would always watch them back to back on that Saturday). But, I didn’t do it this pass December (2009). Why you ask (okay, I know you aren't actually asking, but it's more fun this way, I'm trying to be clever here) because when I started to plan it, I learned the very exciting news that the Trilogy will be release on Blu-Ray on April 6th 2010. As some of you might also know, I’m not much for watching things over and over again, I tend to remember movies, books, and such really well so I like to space at least 6 months to a year between viewings and December to April is less than that. So I decide to move National Lord of Rings Day (if you haven’t figure it out, I totally made that up), 13 hours or so, of back to back Lord of Rings (I heart Peter Jackson) to the weekend of April 10th, I’m so, excited!

2 comments:

  1. i honestly adore all your posting type, very attractive,
    don't quit as well as keep penning due to the fact that it simply worth to look through it.
    impatient to see much of your current well written articles, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312