The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm Soooo, Busy, I'm Going Crazy!!!

So here's the deal, you should always be careful of what you wish for, right? Right, I was being lazy as usual like a few months ago, not really working but totally trying to get work done, but not really getting anything done. I really need to get a handle on my body's temperament as it's really knocking me off my game. Or, I just really need get more social interaction so I don't go so stir crazy, I can't focus (I'm seriously working on it and I just hope you guys understand, that I'm not trying to be lazy or quit, I just can't get my head in the game or at least keep it there, from all I talk to about my problems it seem it all very natural and that a lot people have trouble work and staying on task and such when the work alone and don't have much social or outside contact).

Anyways, with all the work with staying on task, I still was wishing for more work, so I can pay my bills and be able to afford my spot at the Bremerton Blackberry Festival, lucky things worked out and the festival has come and gone, bringing with it a wind storm of work, just getting ready for the festival was almost more work than I could handle, but with all the networking and people really liking my "Places in Washington" series of art print, I've sold 3 large "framed" prints in last month, with the possibility of selling 3 more in the next month. For a little prospective on that, I have only sold matted prints or framed small ones and in my 5 years of business I have only sold 6 large framed prints and that includes the 3 from last month.

So yeah, things are going better and I'm finding with all this work, it's a lot easier to stay on task, but also with a lot work, it very easy to get disorganized. But in all honesty I'm just happy to be working having more reasons to get out the house. And I'm happy that you all are still sticking with me. Again, I have loads still to post and I will do my best to stay on task, if there is every anything you want to know or want me to write about just let me know. The more interaction from you as in comments and emails I get for you, the more I want to tend to write on this blog, so I'm asking for you help you want me to keep up better with this blogging thing, then you guys need to asked me some questions or show me that you are reading and what to hear more, I need the "social interaction" remember. Thanks and laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312