The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Totally Random Thought: Willow Smith

Whip My HairSo, who or what is the cutest thing in music right now, that’s easy Willow Smith and her single “Whip My Hair”. I don’t care what anyone says about her and that it’s all puppet work or she's not that talented, she is so cute and really refreshing to watch and read about, that it’s just awesome. And if this is what she can do at 9, if she keeps it up and stays on the right track, can you imagine what she will be years for now.  As starting point it doesn't get better than this. I for one am ready for the Smith kids to take over the world, I luv Jaden too, Karate Kid, anyone.

Check out the “Whip My Hair” video

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312