The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Hello Fax: Why I love It!



Send a Fax with Your Computer
Hey, everyone Buddy-Girl here just wanted to share with you the newest app that I’m crazy for. It’s call Hello Fax, I know in this day-in-age who sends faxes, right? Well guess what some people and offices still do and it’s way faster to fax than mail. Now, I’m sure you’re also thinking, I can just email any document I need to send to someone. I totally thought that too, I mean usually I just scan any printed doc and attached it to an email

But lately, I have had to send some legal docs, they needed to be filled out and get to the place as soon as possible and these places didn’t have an email address to mail them to. So, that just leaves mailing and faxing, mailing would have took way too long and would cost way more than I wanted to spend. So, faxing them was the best option, I use to be able to fax using my multi-purpose copier, but ever since I moved, I haven’t been able to, for (1) I only have one phone jack and it was impossible to put my printer close enough to it and (2) I cut my phone like last year, only use cell phone now.

So, here I was in a pinch and needed to send this stuff in a hurry, I did a quick search on Google and found a lot of places that lets you send PDF as faxes, the problem was most them required a fee or only had a 3 page free limited, I had like 10 so not going to work and I really didn’t want to pay for a fax, so I kept looking.  I tried Firefox plug-ins, but I couldn’t figure out how they work, then I figured if Firefox had fax plug-ins maybe Google Chrome did too and low and behold it did, that’s how I discovered Hello Fax, it had a free trial run and you can send unlimited pages for the first month and then after that you get five free five page fax every month. Plans are available and if you need a digital signature for something you can do that too. Hello Fax is available for iphones, Androids and Chrome and through their website. I love it and I just wanted to share with you all, so if you ever need to send a fax for legal or whatever reason it’s super easy, free and works!

So, if you need to seen a fax and don’t have a fax machine, Hello Fax is great! https://www.hellofax.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312