The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Monday, May 20, 2013

On Goings at BGG: Two More Sections Completed!


Mestizo Aroma Business Card Design
HandyWoman Services Wesbsite Design
Hey, everyone exciting news, I'm just so proud of myself, I got two more sections up on the new Buddy-Girl Greetings website, business card design and website design. I still have way more to go, but two more down, just makes me so happy and feel like I'm really making head way! Check 'em out at www.buddygirlgirlgreetings.com 

And, don't forget, Buddy-Girl Greetings Your One Stop for All Your Graphic Design and Gift Needs. Severing Bremerton, Silverdale, Bainbridge Island, Kitsap and King County.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312