The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Something Random: Potential?

Recently, I was asked how do I know, when I’m not living up to my potential?

My reply, I’m not happy. I’m not talking in terms of my dog just die, I’m not happy. I’m talking about an overall happiness, that my life feels right, feels as if it’s going in the right direction. When that happens I’m usually working towards something I want using my potential to get what I want out of life. It doesn’t matter what you want or where you want to go in life, it doesn’t have to big; it just has to be something. Even when nothing in your life is going right and you have little control, if you focus on something big or small and work towards getting it you’d be amazed at how the other stuff in your life, that you thought you had no control over begins to shape up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312