The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

About Helena: Current Events in My Life

I must say, that I’ve been pretty lazy the last few months, I haven’t done much work on Buddy-Girl Greetings other than starting this blog and making minor updates to the website. I’ve just been in a funk lately, watching movies and spacing out pretty much. I try to get to work but then I get side track. I do somehow manage to get projects done for people who really need me too, but even then I’m later than usually. I’m sorry to all those this has happen to.

I’m not sure what’s going on, but I’m sure I will get over it soon, I have to, I have festivals coming up and a big order for the 2007-2008 calendar, all things I have put in place to kind of force me out of my funk. Please keep your fingers cross for me. I get like this sometimes and usually once I get back into creating stuff for me (and you guys) I tend to snap out of it, I'm sorry to be so down and lazy, I promise to have new work soon.

1 comment:

  1. Kisha,

    You are doing great!! - Your website looks great too.

    I plan to vote 4U.

    James Z.

    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312