The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Results: Should BGG Add Apparel?

I have decided to add apparel and some other stuff to BGG’s line of products. I would like to thank, everyone who gave me their feedback, I wish I had gotten more, but I have talk to a lot of people and a lot of people seemed to think it’s a good idea. I now just have to figure out what all I want to sell. As, some of you know I’ve added a new Collection called Gothic Girl and I'm featuring her on shirts and other stuff for sure. But as for what other designs I will be using, that’s still up in the air, I think Geisha and Fish, will make the cut; but the Manette T-Shirts aren’t going to happen as I have found out that a lot of people have already done them and sense BGG is all about being unique and original, than that just won’t do. But don’t fret; as I still want to put a Kitsap area landmark on a shirt, I just have to think of somewhere or something that hasn’t been used a lot. So, look for this stuff late Summer for the Blackberry Festival and probably in 2009.

Be sure to leave ideas, if you have any below. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312