The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Therapy: I'm Video Blogging...

Okay, so I’ve been having a few problems focusing on things lately, and of course I only just recently realized this. Which only means, that there had to be a big “Ooops!” that brought this to light. I know that my main problem is that I don’t deal with things as one should, which is what most people do, but when it starts to effect your work then something must be done. So, I decided to start video blogging and get out some of the stuff that brings me down.

Now, I’m not going to stop typing in entries, I’m just adding a new feature that allows me to rant and rave more physically. Hopefully, it will help me get out some stress.

I strongly believe that talking things out helps people feel better and be better people. And, though I talk a lot, I never really talk about the core things that bother me. I’m just not good at talking to people about my feelings other than happiness and anger.

I figure videoing myself talking about things out loud and then posting, them would help. Because, I’ll be putting my thoughts and confusions out into the universe and not just pushing them down deep. Videoing also, helpful in the fact that I don’t have to spell check, I just go on and on with out worrying about grammar stuff.

My first entry is below, it’s about focusing or my lack of, plus I explain more on why I started video blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312