The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Current Events: It’s my Anniversary! 1 year of Blogging…

I started this blog 1 year ago, and I have to say that I really enjoy writing and posting. I know that my spelling and grammar skills still suck, but my typing speed has improved, I don’t even have to look at the keys anymore (although, if I did, maybe there wouldn’t be so many errors).

Anyways, I just wanted to say, “Thank You” to everyone who has ever read my blog, I know I don’t have a lot of traffic, yet; but I do know I have some and some of you keep coming back (you got to love Google Analytics) So, for that, I’m grateful. I will try to continue to add new and interesting content (oh, and funny too) if you guys keep reading it. By-the-way, if you guys could please leave me some comments and feedback, that would great, I would love to know who you are, what you like about my blog, and any ideas you might have. I would love to add you to the BGG mailing list if you, as well. Even if your comment is just pointing out an error, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks again, for a great first year. Always, Helena of Buddy-Girl Greetings 2008, Thanks again…

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312