The Buddy-Girl blog is our place to talk graphic design, express our opinions, thoughts, new creations, Buddy-Girl Greetings upcoming events, design tips and any personal or random thoughts that we might have. We would love any and all feedback and comments anybody might have for us and I hope you enjoy reading our blog.
We are located in - Kitsap County, 98312

I will try to update my blog as often as I can. Fair warning, I love to write, but I'm a horrible typer and my grammar skills are even worst (worse). So my apologies way in advance, Sorry! Which is actually a very common trait in most graphic designers and artists.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Totally Random Thought: To 3D or Not to 3D?

I like 3-D and I'm willing to pay for it, if a movie was originally shot with 3-D in mind, but I hate when they take a 2-D movie and convert it into 3-D later, when it's a CGI movie to start, it's okay cause CGI were designed in 3-D in the first place.

And as you all know, I love me some movie trailers and I'm usually the first to see them online, but nothing pisses me off more than see the same trailer in the theaters but with the newly added, "In 3-D" phrase. To me, that just means, the studio is just try to make a few extra bucks, I don't hate the studios for trying, it is a business after all. But, I'm not paying to go see it. Cause it wasn't about what's best for the film and it adding 3-D to a film that wasn't meant to be 3-D usually comes out lame and not as sharp. When movies are shot with the intentions of 3-D, film-makers tend to shoot at different angles and try to do there best to make the scene or object stick out as much as possible, that part of 3-D movie-making doesn't converter and can't be added in the change over from 2-D to 3-D, it just makes the 3-D effects look half-hearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Special Request...

Please let me know, when you find spelling or other grammar errors on my blog, so I may fix them right away. Thanks. Helena
Buddy-Girl Greetings is a proud member of Kitsap's Best and WA CASH

We are located in Bremerton, WA - Kitsap County, 98312